I capture the good moments, good times and am the creator of authentic laughter. I’ve been known to wrangle a toddler a time or two, while also belting out any song that your kiddo loves in an effort to show them that I’m one of the good guys. I’ve been photographing for 11 years and am lucky to have found my passion in life, I don’t see any end in sight. I strive to capture your madness and moments exactly as they are in this season of life. I’m not scared off by crabby kids or shy toddlers, I want the REAL, the YOU, the AUTHENTICITY or your family and your life in this very season you're existing in.
5. I didn't have my first cup of coffee until I was 22. Still unsure of how I survived college without it.
4. I wanted to travel the world for as long and as far as I could, never considered marriage or kids....and here we are 9 years of marriage and 2 kids later. Funny how life works out.
3. I was featured in an article on Good Morning America in 2019 regarding prenatal depression...the author found me via instagram by searching the one hashtag I used on the image, thanks weird internet world.
2. Flaming hot cheetos are my love language. I see no other way in this world without them.
1. I can (and will) belt out any song you can think of. Definitely get weird looks from adults but am incredibly popular with kids. Also known to randomly beatbox, my apologies ahead of time.